- To interact with prospects / customers and understand their pain points, processes and map into our solutions
- Should be able to conduct Demos/workshops for the prospects/customers on the benefits of our Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) software
- Should be able to create customer specific Business Value Assessment case using Simbus proprietary templates.
- Build custom demo specific to industry needs
- As a member of Project Implementation team, create use cases for testing and carrying out functional testing
Note: The recruited candidate will be given hands-on training on our APS software
- Hands on experience in managing production planning and scheduling
- In depth understanding of the problems due to poor scheduling
- Hands on Experience in using any APS software is desirable
- Strong Interpersonal skills to work with customers and internal teams to successfully complete projects
- Knowledge of C#.net / VB.net programming will be an added advantage
- Hands-on expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Strong Communication (written and spoken) Skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being proactive, positive and cheerful are a must
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering/B.Pharma graduate with minimum 4-5 years of experience in FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry
- Having a sound knowledge of Processes, Production, Planning & Scheduling activities in the above industry.
- Good exposure to QA/QC practices in the above industry will an advantage.
- IT Savvy – must be proficient on MS Office tools.
- Knowledge on MS SQL and Database concepts will be an added advantage.
- • Interact with Functional consultants understand their requirement and map into our solutions
- • Using API, create custom actions which execute custom code during specified events, which is a part of customization in our advanced Planning and scheduling (APS) software solution.
- • As a member of project implementation team create custom reports, should handle installation and configuration of our APS software.
Note: The recruited candidate will be trained on our APS software
- • Thorough hands on experience in Microsoft .Net Framework ( VB / C#)
- • Good understanding of API Concepts
- • Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 standard or later versions
- • Knowledge on MS SQL Server/Oracle or any RDBMS will be an added advantage
- • Experience in integrating ERP software with others software platforms will be a plus point.
- • Strong Interpersonal skills to work internal teams to successfully complete projects
- • Hands-on expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- • Strong Communication (written and spoken) Skills in English
- • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- • Being proactive, positive and cheerful are a must
- • Engineering graduate with 3 -5 years of experience